Crystal Ball Time!
Export and Import Trade and Regulations in 2021
Join us for a webinar covering planned and rumored changes to export and import regulations in 2021, changes to trade agreements and enforcement, and international trade under the Biden Administration.
• Proposed controls for foundational technologies in the Commerce Control List
• Continued growth of the Entity List and Military End User List
• Expansion of export controls for China
• Reorganization of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations
• End of the enforcement holiday for the US-Mexico-Canada Trade Agreement
• Renewal (or not) of the Generalized System of Preferences
• Possible new Section 301 duties on Vietnam and status of 301 duties on China
• Potential US-UK Free Trade Agreement
• Forced labor enforcement
• And much more.....
This webinar is approved for:
NEI / NCBFAA - 1.5 CCS/CES/MES credit
BUSINESS & FINANCECAREERPROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
This is a premium Webinar.
Please log in or register for this
Webinar to view the dial-in info.
Bruce Leeds has decades of experience in international trade law and has successfully served his clients in diverse capacities, from classification and due diligence, to ITAR compliance and drawback. He has significant expertise with importing and...