Join us for an informative webinar on the topic of:
Continuing Education for Customs Brokers
Tuesday, December 15, 2020
11:00 a.m. - noon CST
US Customs & Border Protection published an advance notice of proposed rulemaking on Oct. 29, 2020 on continuing education requirements for Customs brokers.
This webinar will cover what is being proposed in this announcement, including:
· Continuing education hours requirement
· What classes and webinars are eligible and accredited
· How the requirement will be documented and submitted
· What if continuing education requirement is not met
· CBP’s solicitation of input on proposal
· How to submit comments and suggestions
This webinar is approved for:
NEI / NCBFAA - 1 CCS/CES/MES credit
BUSINESS & FINANCECAREERPROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Anyone with the event link can attend
This is a premium Webinar.
Please log in or register for this
Webinar to view the dial-in info.
Bruce Leeds has decades of experience in international trade law and has successfully served his clients in diverse capacities, from classification and due diligence, to ITAR compliance and drawback. He has significant expertise with importing and...