Join us for Part 2 of a 3-Part informative webinar series on:
“Architecting and Building a 21st Century Corporate Compliance Program”
August 4th @ 11 AM – 12 Noon CST (60 minutes)
Jerry Leishman, VP & National Regulatory Business Advisor, CORTAC Group
Moderator: Christos Linardakis,
Of Counsel, Braumiller Law Group
This is Part 2 of a 3-Part Webinar Series on “Architecting and Building a 21st Century Corporate Compliance Program”, with Part I was presented on July 28th which discussed the “building blocks” of a Corporate & Trade Compliance Program to help meet Import, Export, NIST and ITAR requirements. Part 2 (this webinar) will focus on “leveraging your compliance program as a strategic enabler” to build customer trust, manage M&A risk, meet the new DOJ Guidelines, and grow your U.S. Government business. Part 3 will take place on August 27th. (details to follow)
This webinar will cover:
• Gaining insight into the changing DoD acquisition and procurement strategy, including the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)
• Learning best practices in managing ITAR, EAR, DFARS and CMMC compliance programs
• Understanding the legal, regulatory, and contractual benefits of a strong compliance program
• Discussing how a compliance program reduces risk during M&A
• Provide a general framework on designing an IT system which could support the above and CMMC/NIST800
There will be a Q&A session directly following the conclusion of the presentation.
BUSINESS & FINANCECAREERPROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
This is a premium Webinar.
Please log in or register for this
Webinar to view the dial-in info.
Christos Linardakis is an international and corporate attorney located in Chicago. During his 30 year career, he has established corporate compliance programs in Environmental Product Compliance, Global Trade Compliance, Cybersecurity, as well as...
VP & National Regulatory Business Advisor, CORTAC Group
Jerry Leishman has 30+ years of strategic leadership and partnership development working with both the private sector and government. His expertise in Cybersecurity, FedRAMP, ISO27001, ITAR, NIST800, amongst other areas, including DOD contracts...