Join Braumiller Law Group for Part 1 of a 3-Part informative webinar series on:
“Architecting and Building a 21st Century Corporate Compliance Program”
Richard Tello, CEO, ComplyZoom
Christos Linardakis, Of Counsel,
Braumiller Law Group
New and increasingly complex compliance requirements - covering privacy, cyber, trade, customs, and legal regulations - directly impact businesses in ways that are not always evident. The scope of mandates has expanded the responsibility of, and placed significantly more focus on, company Boards, CEOs, and the entire C-suite. Therefore, compliance is no longer just an additional consideration; it must be built into the core functions of nearly all aspects of a company’s operations.
This webinar will cover:
• The increased responsibility the Board and C-suite have when creating a corporate compliance program, and how to protect the C-suite and Board from repercussions that may arise out of these evolving obligations
• How to sell a “Measurable Compliance Program” to your executives
• The “C-Zoom Framework™️”- A unique blend of Critical Thinking and Agile Enterprise Risk Management resources and information
• Recent data breach judgments; new 2020 DOJ Guidelines; new DoD acquisition policy and CCPA changes in the roles and responsibilities of leadership in compliance
• How a combination of Critical Thinking and Agile Enterprise Risk Management plays a role in a productive 21st Century Corporate Compliance Program
• Gain practical knowledge on how to address the complex corporate compliance requirements – both existing and emerging; Trade/Customs/ITAR and privacy program requirements via a “Measurable Compliance Program”; and how to build and maintain a cyber-secure and legally compliant business using the “C-Zoom Framework™️.”
There will be a Q&A session directly following the conclusion of the presentation.
BUSINESS & FINANCECAREERPROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
This is a premium Webinar.
Please log in or register for this
Webinar to view the dial-in info.
Christos Linardakis is an international and corporate attorney located in Chicago. During his 30 year career, he has established corporate compliance programs in Environmental Product Compliance, Global Trade Compliance, Cybersecurity, as well as...
Rich Tello is a Cyber Risk & Compliance Strategist with over 20 years of business and operational leadership across a broad spectrum of industries. His reputation rests on his ability to translate technical and tactical expertise into actionable...