You are most likely familiar with webinars as a lead generation tool. But how do webinars help to convert leads into buyers? Join Ken Molay, President of Webinar Success, and Zhu-Song Mei, Founder & CEO of BigMarker.com as they provide insights on ways to use webinars to increase sales volumes and revenues.
You will get tips and best practices such as:
- How to design webinars to meet the needs of business users, technical experts, and executive decision makers
- When and how to incorporate demos in the sales process
- Considerations for nurtured sales processes versus immediate orders
- Presentation techniques for targeted sales prospects
- Using webinars to increase revenues from existing customers
This free, 60-minute session will also give you the opportunity to ask questions and have Ken & Zhu-Song answer them live on the air.
President of Webinar Success
Ken Molay is president and founder of Webinar Success, a consulting firm that assists companies in producing and delivering effective and compelling web seminars. Ken combines a technical background with experience in corporate marketing and public presentations. He is a prolific blogger on the subject of web conferencing and its applications, and has been quoted in the Wall Street Journal and industry publications. He is a frequent public speaker on the topic of more effective webinars.
Founder & CEO BigMarker.com
Zhu-Song is the Founder & CEO of BigMarker.com. He and his team are super passionate in building the most powerful webinar marketing platform available today.