Propel offers post-secondary students access to paid work-integrated learning in the tourism, travel, and hospitality industry. The program creates direct links between students looking to explore career pathways and enhance their skills in the travel industry and employers who can provide valuable experience.
Join this one-hour virtual session to learn:
• What work-integrated learning is and how it can benefit you
• How a placement in tourism, travel, and hospitality can launch your career
• Who qualifies for the Propel program
• Where to apply for a placement
• What information you’ll need
• When and where the program is available
• How Tourism HR Canada can support you
This program is funded by the Government of Canada's Student Work Placement Program. Visit propelcareers.ca
for more information.