Airbnb has grown Experiences remarkably to more than 40,000 listings in 90+ countries worldwide and had a profound impact on tours, activities and attractions. In advance of the IPO, Arival has published a new report, Inside Airbnb Experiences, to assess the structure and size of the business and what it means for our industry.
Join the conversation at this special Arival Town Hall as Arival CEO Douglas Quinby shares key insights from the new report and discusses Airbnb, the IPO, and what it means for operators with industry experts and operators experienced with Airbnb Experiences.
What will be discussed on Arival Town Hall: Inside Airbnb Experiences:
• Key findings from Arival's new report Inside Airbnb Experiences
• Reaction to the Airbnb IPO
• The impact of Airbnb on tours and activities
• The challenges, opportunities, competitive outlook and future of Airbnb Experiences
• Whether tour and activity operators should apply to list on Airbnb
• What makes a successful Experiences listing
Join the conversation and bring your questions and perspectives!
Erik grew up on the central coast of California and has always been fascinated by tourism and tech. Both passions led him to San Francisco were he started a vintage VW Bus based sightseeing tour company. After growing and expanding the company to...
Awarded Vancouver, B.C.’s top Airbnb Experience host in 2019, Amber has a love for nature and the beautiful landscape of the place she calls home. With a passion for sharing these places and their stories, she co-founded BeWild! Adventures &...