5 Ways to Better Manage your SEN Students’ Data in Arbor
Perfect for: Primary and Secondary School SENCO
It can be challenging to ensure your SEN students’ needs are being met during lockdown. That’s why we’ve designed this session to show you the different ways Arbor’s SEN module can support you as a SENCO.
Not sure you’re getting the most out of Arbor’s SEN features? Or are you using some reporting but want to learn new tips? Arbor’s Software Trainers, Tammy Middleton and Zuhal Cetinkaya, and our SEN Product Manager, Sophia Krage, are here to show you the tools Arbor has to help.
- Top tips on where to store your key SEN data
- How you can effectively report on notes and SEN data
- Wider built-in reporting you can use to improve your SEN data analysis
- How to set up the Lesson Dashboard to share information with Teachers
- Recent updates to Arbor’s Interventions Module that will help save you time and improve SEN student outcomes
There’ll also be plenty of time for questions at the end and for sharing your own experience and ideas.
Thursday, March 18, 2021 · 1:00 p.m.
London (GMT +0:00)