Wed, Nov 24, 2021 · 10:00 AM London (GMT 0:00)
This webinar is part of our special Fast Track Programme for schools using SIMS (https://bit.ly/arbor-fast-track-secondaries
With SIMS now only giving schools the option to renew their contracts for 3 years, many schools have told us they’re trying to work out whether they can switch MIS by Easter 2022.
The good news is there’s still plenty of time to choose a new MIS. We’ve created a dedicated “fast track” programme to help you make a decision quickly and confidently.
1. See Arbor quickly and easily
We’ve created a set of two, streamlined demos to show you Arbor. These demos will be rolling, so you can join them anytime, invite your team, and build a thorough understanding of our systems in a condensed time frame. You’ll speak to your local Partnership Manager throughout to answer any questions you have.
2. Move to Arbor without double-paying
We’re offering a special Buy Now, Pay Later offer to schools using the programme - meaning you can switch to Arbor in Spring and not start paying until your SIMS license ends in April 2022. You'll need to sign by 17th December 2021 to move by Easter.
Please note that Terms and Conditions apply to this programme.
What will you cover in this session?
This short, introductory session is the perfect way for you to get an overview of Arbor MIS. We’ll cover:
- An introduction to Arbor and our key points of difference
- A demo of the core parts of our secondary school MIS, including how it helps you:
- Create consistency and manage complexity: With truly integrated modules, and thoughtful automation and reporting, Arbor makes it easy to standardise the way you implement policies across your school, take action, and work together
- Get the best of deep data analysis and at-a-glance updates: Arbor MIS is powered by our market-leading data warehouse, giving you a blend of beautifully designed dashboards and powerful custom reporting
- Give your staff the best tools for the job: We believe secondary schools work best when all your staff have access to a single MIS, so we’ve built tools tailored to teachers, office staff and leaders - supporting your whole team in one, shared system
- An overview of our tried and tested secondary school migration process
- Next steps - what to do next if you’re interested in learning more about Arbor
What happens next?
You should leave this session knowing whether Arbor feels like a good fit for your school. If you agree that it does, we’ll invite you to a deep dive demo - which will cover the system in detail across a 2.5 hour session. We’ll also send you the session recording to share with your colleagues.
I’ve got a question!
No problem - email us at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you there!