Discover how Arbor can transform the way you work at your secondary school during this short webinar, hosted by one of our secondary experts and Senior Partnership Managers at Arbor.
In 45 minutes, you’ll see the core functions of Arbor for secondary schools, including how it helps you:
- Have a single source of truth for your staff, with data-rich student profiles, and the option to connect all your favourite tools to Arbor (like 4Matrix, Edval, Timetabler, CPOMS and Civica)
- Reduce the burden of admin for your whole team with our smart automation and workflows, built-in classroom management tools, and market-leading Exams module
- Communicate with your school community at scale and speed with bulk actions via the Arbor App, built-in SMS and email
- Give your staff access to the right data at the right time through our built-in live dashboards, simple report builder, PowerBI and Live Feed integrations
During this demo we’ll also explain:
- how we’ve migrated over 460 secondary schools to Arbor - and how we’ll use our experience to make your move seamless and stress-free, with excellent support before, during and after you switch
- The Pay-for-One Promise
The Pay-for-One Promise is our commitment that your school should only pay for one MIS at a time. Put simply: if you’re locked into paying for SIMS, we won’t ask you to pay for your core Arbor licence until that contract ends. You get all the benefits of switching to the UK’s leading cloud MIS, but don’t have to worry about double-paying in the process.
We’ll send you a recording afterwards so you can watch it back in your own time.
Perfect for: Secondary Headteachers, Deputy Heads, Business Managers and Admin staff.
Tue, Jul 5, 2022 · 10:00 AM
London (GMT 1:00)
Arbor Partnership Team Leader
Senior Partnership Manager
An experienced Secondary Headteacher, Andrew has been a Senior Partnership Manager since September 2018. His career biog includes time as an Ofsted Inspector and School Improvement Adviser.
Check your email for a confirmation and link to attend the live session.