This webinar is part of our new Summer Fast Track Programme for schools using SIMS (https://bit.ly/arbor-fast-track-secondaries
Use the timestamps below to find the sections relevant to your role:
Part 1: Assessments in Arbor (19:41)
Part 2: Pastoral and SEN, Behaviour and Interventions (46:43)
Part 3: Day-to-day school management in Arbor (1:15:08)
Part 4: Timetabling, Exams and Cover (1:30:59)
Part 5: Migration, implementation and how to proceed (1:44:47)
What is the Summer Fast Track Programme?
With SIMS only giving schools the option to renew their contracts for 3 years, many schools have told us they're trying to work out whether they can switch MIS quickly before their SIMS license ends.
Our Summer Fast Track Programme is for schools who have requested the SIMS Break Clause. It's designed to help you make a decision quickly and confidently, and move by 1st September 2022.
1. See Arbor quickly and easily
We’ve created a streamlined process to help your team review Arbor over Spring Term. You’ll be guided by our expert Partnership Manager team to make sure you get all the information you need.
2. Move without double-paying
We’re offering a special Buy Now, Pay Later offer to schools using the programme - meaning you can switch to Arbor before your SIMS license ends and not pay until December 2022.
Please note that Terms and Conditions apply to this programme.
What will you cover in this session?
This product demo is the perfect way for you to get an understanding of the key functionality in Arbor MIS.
Agenda for this deep dive:
Introduction to Arbor
Our key points of difference
Managing Assessment on Arbor
● Creating assessments, grade scales, targets, mark sheets and adhocs
● Using summative assessment as a teacher. Input marks, tracking progress, taking actions and live feeds
● Arbor assessment analytics for Summative teacher assessment and progress 8
● Importing data, live feeds and exporting to analytics software
● Custom reports and bespoke analysis
Audience: Headteacher, SLT and Curriculum Leads, Data Managers
Length: 45 mins
Arbor for Pastoral
● Dashboard overview - Attendance drill down to pupil profile
● The story of a child (Attendance, behaviour, assessment, pastoral, communications, interventions, safeguarding)
● Behaviour incidents & workflows and behaviour analytics
● Interventions and SEND
Audience: Headteacher, Head of House, Assistant Head, Deputy - shorthand for this is SLT
Length: 30 mins
Arbor for the school office
● Attendance reporting (Actionable reports, persistent absence and letters / comms)
● Custom report writer (Scheduling reports and live feeds)
● Data quality dashboard, census and statutory reports and processes
● Staff Profiles
Audience: Data Manager, Office Admin
Length: 30 mins
Timetabling, Exams and Cover
● Scheduling and best tools
● Cover in Arbor
● Timetabling in year and making changes
● Exams cycle and management
Audience: Timetablers and Exams Officers
Length: 30 mins
Onboarding, training and integrations
Audience: Headteacher, SLT, Network Manager, MIS Lead
Length: 15 mins
What happens next?
You should leave this session knowing whether Arbor feels like a good fit for your school. If you agree that it does, we’ll book a call for you with one of our local Partnership Managers to talk through questions you might have about our systems, the migration process, or pricing.
I’ve got a question!
No problem - email us at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you there!