This term, we want to make it as easy as possible for any school to switch to a cloud-based MIS like Arbor - especially for those who aren’t sure where to start. A great first step is to understand the benefits a new MIS can bring.
Join Daniel Giardiello, former Cross Federation SLT member and Senior Partnership Manager at Arbor, for this 45 minute live webinar. Daniel will take a look at 5 key ways Arbor helps schools improve parental engagement, manage behaviour, report seamlessly and more, all while reducing staff workload:
- Automation: See how key tasks set to run automatically can reduce busywork for staff
- Data analysis: Say goodbye to manual reporting with Arbor’s built-in, live dashboards and automated report scheduling
- Parent and pupil comms: Understand how Arbor could increase parental engagement with in-app messaging and automatic follow ups
- My Homepage: See how easy Arbor makes it to prioritise your time with a personalised view of key data as soon as you log in
- My Classroom: Get a preview of our easy-to-use, all-in-one tool that will change the way you think about classroom management
Perfect for: Primary and Secondary School Head Teachers, SLT and Administrative staff as well as Trust C-suite roles
Arbor Partnership Team Leader
Check your email for a confirmation and link to attend the live session.