Tue, Nov 16, 2021 · 6:30 PM
Eastern Time (US & Canada) (GMT -5:00)
Add to calendar
Dr. Ashley Tapscott
Founder and Director of the Sexual Health Institute of the Carolinas (SHIC); Urologist with Carolina Urology Partners
Erectile Dysfunction, Penile Prosthesis, Peyronies Disease, and other Sexual
Health and Urologic Conditions.
- Graduated from Virginia College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2007.
- Completed an internship and urology residency in Philadelphia at Albert
Einstein Medical Center.
- Completed a fellowship in male and female sexual dysfunction, urologic
prosthetics, and infertility at Cleveland Clinic.
- Board of Directors of the Sexual Medicine Society of North America.
- Member of The American Urological Association, American Society of Women in
Urology and International Society for the Study of Women’s Sexual Health.