Wednesday, January 19, 2022 · 6:30 p.m.
Eastern Time (US & Canada) (GMT -5:00)
Add to calendar
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. Working closely with the people who use our products, we create solutions that are sensitive to their special needs.
Paul Chung, MD
Director of the Division of Reconstructive Urology and Assistant Professor of Urology, Thomas Jefferson University, Sidney Kimmel Medical College, Philadelphia, PA
Education & Training:
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
- Medical Degree, Thomas Jefferson University’s, Sidney Kimmel Medical College, Philadelphia, PA
- Urology Residency, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- Research Fellowship, National Institutes of Health, Clinical Research Training Program, Bethesda, MD
- Clinical Fellowship in Genitourinary Reconstruction, Prosthetics, and Trauma, University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, Washington