Law firm marketing strategies are as different as the firms themselves, but taking control of your personal marketing plan is the best way to ensure the growth of your practice. How can you make sure you’re getting the best bang for your marketing buck? Whether your strategy is to rely on social media, to go to in-person industry events, network at conferences, attend firm events, or to use traditional billboards on the highway, creating a plan and a budget is key (even if your firm has marketing professionals). In this webinar, marketing guru and Firm Forward CEO Elyssa LeFevre Chayo will guide you through creating a marketing plan—from budgets to platforms—that you’ll stick to and that will drive your success for the year. In particular she’ll discuss:
* Deciding which platforms and marketing approaches will yield you the best ROI
* Coordinating travel and conferences, including those you will not attend
* Prioritizing tasks, expenses, and goals to ensure maximum marketing impact
* Creating a budget to ensure your expenses are affordable and productive
* Planning out the year’s marketing to avoid last-minute scrambles
* Working with marketing professionals to ensure your plan comes to fruition
Everyone who’s registered for this webinar will receive an email with a link to the recording.
Alt Legal will not be providing CLE credit for this webinar.
Elyssa LeFevre Chayo
CEO of Firm Forward
Elyssa LeFevre Chayo aka "Lys" is the founder and CEO of Firm Forward, a legal marketing and business development agency located in Houston, Texas. Lys's background is a combination of international business and intellectual property. She worked in corporate legal departments—managing IP portfolios and hiring outside counsel—before switching sides to work with IP law firms to help them grow revenues and get new clients. In 2014, Lys opened Firm Forward so she could share her experience and know-how with law firms everywhere. When she's not advising clients, Lys loves hiking, chocolate, and answering random questions on Quora.