Kymeta is ready to help enable and leverage today’s growing capacity and is positioned to lead the opportunity in hybrid satellite-cellular mobility.
Kymeta’s solutions take advantage of the inflection point and recent technological advancements in satellite mobility:
• Mobility Growth. Today, advancements in technology are contributing to the growth of shared and on-demand satellite mobility services.
• Infrastructure Agnostic. With more services, users expect solutions to work wherever they are and whenever they need it, regardless of the infrastructure.
• Services at The Edge. Businesses and consumers are seeing more services than ever on wireless, cloud technology that is brought to the edge, no matter what device is used.
• Space Race. Investors are racing to commercialize space through large investments and spending billions of dollars to make satellite (LEO, GEO, MEO) capacity more available and cost-effective.
• Satellite Democratization. Moving forward, new LEO constellations will offer better look angles and lower latency enabling cellular-like experiences.
In this webinar, Kymeta will explain how their solutions are at the forefront of these technological developments. They believe there will be more disruption within the next 10 years than in the previous 30-40 years. Kymeta offers the only commercially available, low-SWaP (size, weight, and power) ESA ground terminal that can take advantage of these new and emerging technologies for mobility applications.
Kymeta plans to dive into the following topics:
The Mobile Opportunity
• Kymeta will explain this perfect storm of industry developments, and more specifically, their position within it.
The Engineering Behind ESAs
• How the technological innovation within Kymeta solutions is truly ground-breaking and demonstrates a solution that no one has been able to successfully develop before.
ESA Based Terminal Solutions for Mobility
• Only Kymeta has deployed connectivity solutions capable of closing the gaps in service and reliably landing ground cellular and satellite signals on the move, making mobile global.