Join this live webcast to hear David McKnight, author of the national bestselling book, The Power of Zero, as he discusses the coming fiscal storm created when historically low tax rates collide with historically high national debt, and what you can do to insulate yourself from its effects.
This webcast will explain:
• Why experts say that tax rates could double in the next 10 years
• Why IRAs and 401(k)s may present a “Catch 22” for investors
• How rising tax rates may reduce your retirement income
• How withdrawals from IRA’s and 401k’s could cause you to lose up to one-third of your Social Security income
• Strategies that help protect you from rising tax rates and ensure you will receive your Social Security tax-free
During this webcast you will also learn:
• How today’s tax rates compare to historical tax rates (and why Ronald Reagan never made more than two movies per
• What leading economists have to say about the future of the national debt, taxes, and the sustainability of Social
Security and Medicare
• Future government expenditures that could force tax rates to double.
• Why “Math” is the dirty little secret that no one in Washington wants to talk about.
• Why the true national debt is much greater than $25 trillion
***David McKnight’s bio and media references can be found at davidmcknight.com
Author - The Power of Zero
David McKnight graduated from Brigham Young University with Honors in 1997. Over the past 22 years David has helped put thousands of Americans on the road to the zero percent tax bracket. He has made frequent appearances in Forbes, USA Today, New York Times, Fox Business, CBS Radio, Bloomberg Radio, Huffington Post, Reuters, CNBC, Yahoo Finance, Nasdaq.com, Investor’s Business Daily, Kiplinger’s, MarketWatch and numerous other national publications. His bestselling book The Power of Zero has sold over 250,000 copies and the updated and revised version was published by Penguin Random House. When it was launched in September of 2018, it finished the week as the #2 most-sold business book in the world. In 2019 The Power of Zero was ranked as the #9 best financial resource in the country by Forbes Magazine. This book was recently made into a full-length documentary film entitled The Power of Zero: The Tax Train Is Coming. As the President of David McKnight & Company, he mentors hundreds of financial advisors from across the country who specialize in the Power of Zero retirement approach. He and his wife Felice have seven children.
Scott Jacob & Brian Bach
Financial Advisor & Founding Partners
Scott and Brian have been partners for 10 years. Brian has been working in the financial services industry over 30 years and Scott has been working in it over 15 years respectively. They have dedicated their careers to providing a high level of quality financial counsel and outstanding client service. They specialize in helping Retirees and Soon-To-Be-Retirees make the best decisions with their money, by building conservative written plans, reducing fees and taxes, reducing the risks of retirement, creating lifetime income, and helping people understand how money really works.
Scott and Brian have conducted countless retirement planning workshops and classes at
Connecticut State Universities and Community Colleges in addition to the Connecticut State
Department of Education. Scott holds the designations of ChFC, CLTC, NSSA and holds a FINRA Series 6 and 63 Registrations. Brian holds a FINRA Series 7, 6, 63, 65 and is a Registered
Investment Advisor. Both are Fiduciaries, and are Life & Health insurance licensed in most states.
They have received numerous industry awards at the highest level and are active members in
several local Chambers of Commerce, Business Networking International, The Connecticut
Estate and Planning Council, National Society of Financial Educators, and the prestigious, Society of Financial Awareness (SOFA). Both Scott and Brian live in Milford, Connecticut. Scott has been married for 8 years to his wife Lianne and they have 2 daughters Alexa and Darcy. Brian has been married for 11 years to his wife Caryn and they have a son Xander.