In light of the current economic crisis Colorado Wealth Coach Antoine DuCros is offering an online course to provide strategies that will preserve your retirement savings. You don't want to miss this important online event.
WHY THIS CLASS MATTERS
Many of the retirement strategies utilized by our parents have grown outdated and may no longer have application for those looking to retire today. This class compares and contrasts the old retirement paradigms of yesteryear and the new paradigms of today. Attendees will discover how to insulate themselves from the risks of rising taxes, Social Security taxation, and how to avoid common mistakes that increase the chances or running out of money as you distribute your assets in retirement.
BALANCED FINANCIAL INFORMATION
This course is designed to give each attendee a comprehensive and Plain-English financial education, while also exposing various pitfalls and risks that threaten to derail many retirees today.
This event is purely educational – no specific products or services will be offered.
WHY LOSSES DURING RETIREMENT MATTER
• The impact of dramatic market loss in retirement
• Is “buy and hold” appropriate in retirement?
• How to safeguard against two types of investment risk
• The old retirement vs. TODAY’S retirement
• How to create a clear vision for retirement that could lead to less stress and more happiness.
• What is the SECURE Act of 2020 and how could it effect your retirement?
TAX RATE RISK
• Why experts say tax rates could double
• How rising taxes may affect your retirement cash flow
• The “Catch 22” of 401k’s and IRA’s
• How lost deductions may affect your taxes in retirement
RETIREMENT INCOME PLANNING
• The three basic retirement accounts
• How to accumulate dollars in the right types of accounts for future retirement income
• What’s better for you: tax-deferred or tax-free accounts?
• How to define a “true” tax-free investment
MAXIMIZING SOCIAL SECURITY
• The causes of Social Security taxation
• The Social Security thresholds you need to be aware of
• The real cost of Social Security taxation
RETIREMENT DISTRIBUTION PITFALLS
• How the new rules on “Rate of Withdrawal” affect People Nearing Retirement
• How to ensure you won’t run out of money in retirement
• How to liquidate retirement assets in the right order
President / Founder
Antoine G. DuCros, Founder and President of A.G. DuCros, has been working in the Financial Industry since 1978. Antoine has been a resident of Colorado Springs, Colorado for over 40 years and graduated from the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs.
With 40 years of experience in the financial services industry, Antoine specializes in guiding seniors and others on financial tools, and preparing for retirement. He prides himself on putting his clients first and has high ethical standards. Antoine has built a successful business by providing stronger retirement income planning solutions to help address the growing financial concerns many mature adults face today. He works with individuals, business owners, and families to implement innovative strategies designed to help reach their financial goals using various insurance products. Antoine has four core values that guide him professionally and personally. The values are faith, family, integrity and making a difference. These core values reflect how he works with his clients and community.
Antoine and his wife Sybille, have been married for over 30 years and are proud parents of daughter Nicole. Antoine is an accomplished Public Speaker and motivator. His hobbies include reading, spending time outdoors, hiking and bicycling.