With all the canceled events, travel restrictions and general safety measures in place to avoid the Covid-19 (Corona) Virus, more people are working from home or isolation. Training companies are being directly affected financially due to a lack of available trainers and a lack of ability to deliver training.
This can be avoided by moving your training delivering from classroom or face to face based training to live virtual training sessions.
There are a number of tools and techniques that can easily and cost-effectively be deployed to help deliver live online training and create an almost as good (and sometimes even better) experience than in the classroom for trainers and their students.
On this Webinar we will discuss:
• Re-engineering the training process to include live online delivery
• Best practice for online meetings
• Getting your students to turn up and meet with you online
• Tips for 'one to one' and 'one to many' live online training delivery
• How to ensure your online training remains engaging and interactive
• Technology options for live online training
Places are limited so register today!