Though it may seem counter-intuitive, this time of crisis and uncertainty presents a unique opportunity for your business to grow regionally and hire global talent.Opportunity #1
- If you've been feeling like your local market is saturated, and expanding to your Southeast Asian neighbours might be a viable option, it's time to put together a business case. Opportunity #2
- If you agree that your talent's ability to do work, regardless of where they are on the planet, has become more equal than ever before, it's time to make your international hiring strategy crystal-clear. Opportunity #3
- Amidst these silver linings of opportunity, it's time to prepare the in-country compliance checklist afresh, given the requirements of a post-pandemic world.
In this 60-minute webinar, we bring you actionable strategies and use cases to make international expansion a competitive advantage, be it through business or talent. All business leaders as well as HR heads can look forward to the following key takeaways:
1. HR’s role in expanding into new markets in the post-COVID-19 world.
2. How to tap into a diverse global talent pool enabled by the accelerated digital adoption.
3. Ensuring compliance with the rules and regulations of the new markets.
Here's your opportunity to build an exit strategy from this crisis, and a subsequent entry strategy into high-growth business and talent areas.Agenda
10:00 - 10:05 |
Introduction and welcome to all attendees
10:05 - 10:20 |
Presentation by Charles Ferguson, APAC GM, Globalization Partners
10:20 - 10:40 |
Fireside chat between the experts
10:40 - 10:55 |
Live Q&A to address your burning queries
10:55 - 11:00 |
ClosingAbout Globalization Partners
Globalization Partners enables companies to quickly and easily expand internationally across six continents and 187 countries. Our solution allows companies to hire employees in as little as 12 hours without having to navigate complex international legal, tax, and HR issues. When companies find top talent, that team member is put on our locally compliant payroll. We are the most trustworthy solution in the market and offer 24/7/365 premium support services. We have teams and offices worldwide with global headquarters located in Boston and California and regional headquarters in London, Ireland, Singapore and Dubai.
Globalization Partners’ innovative platform is Privacy Shield certified for HR Data
, and has consistently attained high customer satisfaction ratings by making it easy for companies to go global. To find out more, please visit: globalization-partners.com
or connect with us via Twitter
, or check out our Blog