**Please note, the question period has now closed. If you have questions about the content of a webinar, please email us at email@example.com
After treatment ends, a common fear for both cancer survivors and their families is the possibility of cancer returning. In this webinar, clinical psychologist Dr Sophie Lebel discusses how to manage these fears during the COVID-19 pandemic.
In this webinar, you will find answers to the following questions:
• How common is the fear of cancer recurrence?
• How do I know if my fear of cancer recurrence is in line with my actual level of risk?
• How do I know if my fear of cancer recurrence is a cause for concern, and how can I best manage these fears?
**Tell us what you thought about this webinar, click here to complete our webinar survey!**
Resources from the Canadian Cancer Society
The Canadian Cancer Society is continuing to provide programs for people with cancer and caregivers that can be helpful if you are staying close to home or dealing with feelings of anxiety or isolation.
• Cancer Information Helpline is our national, toll-free helpline for people with cancer, caregivers, families and friends, the general public and healthcare professionals. Contact us or call us at 1-888-939-3333 (TTY 1-866-786-3934).
• Extensive expert information is available on our website about cancer and COVID-19. www.cancer.ca
is our online community where people with cancer and their loved ones can share their experiences and build supportive relationships.
• Smokers' Helpline
is available to help you or a loved one quit smoking. If you need help immediately, please contact:
• Crisis Services Canada, 1-833-456-4566 | www.crisisservicescanada.ca
• Kids Help Phone, 1-800-668-6868 | https://kidshelpphone.ca
• If it is an emergency, call 9-1-1.
The information in this webinar is for educational purposes only and does not replace the advice of your healthcare provider based on your individual situation. Experts are speaking on their own behalf and CCS assumes no responsibility for the completeness of the information presented.
to access webinars on COVID-19 and cancer in French.**