This is the webinar that people are RAVING about! If you are ready for massive inspiration and a whole new way to conceive your nature photography, THIS IS THE SESSION that will change your thinking, shooting, and processing--even with your old "throw away" archived images!
• People LOVE your beautiful images of nature -- but aren't compelled to buy it for their home or office
• Nature photographers crave creating something different—but often aren’t sure how to execute new looks and styles
• You need new ideas on how to photograph birds, flowers, and mammals--but are stuck in a rut!
Did you know there are interior design concepts that are unfamiliar to many nature photographers when we set out to make photographs?
Photographers venture out seeking the right light, action, moment, and composition—but often do not think first about the differing “criteria” for creating work appropriate for the various design elements of home or office interiors versus the classic criteria for magazines and calendars.
LETS CHANGE THAT AND HAVE SOME FUN!
Get in-the-know! This live, interactive and FUN webinar will help you to better understand how traditional nature photography (e.g., for magazines, contests and calendars) differs from creating nature photography for home or commercial interiors. You'll also learn how to broaden your photography styles to create modern nature photography that is desirable to consumers looking to adorn their interiors.
Learning objectives -- you will learn to:
• Identify the difference between "Classic Nature Photography" and the new nature photography for today's artistic decorative trends.
• Spot the right photographic compositions for modern decorative art.
• Identify and apply photographic techniques that elevates your work from traditional to art-worthy for of today’s interior trends.
• Incorporate mixed-media and “found objects” into your creations.
• Apply simple—but impactful post-processing techniques.
• Discover images in your archives that, with a few tweaks, can be translated into the New Nature Photography.