Discover from Michael Burleigh how to avoid one of the most common retirement: Running out of money before running out of life as a result of poor Social Security income planning.
During this 25-minute information session, you will learn:
- How current legislation may impact your retirement income.
- When and how to apply for Social Security based on your financial goals.
- The basics of Social Security and how it impacts your other retirement investments.
- Tax saving strategies to help minimize what you pay to the IRS.
- Information that you must know based on your relationship status; whether you are single, married, or divorced.
Peak Capital Management utilizes Sound Income Strategies, LLC for sub-advisory services. Peak Capital Management is a franchisee of The Retirement Income Store®, LLC. The Retirement Income Store®, LLC and Sound Income Strategies, LLC are associated entities.