In this post-pandemic era, the food retail industry has changed dramatically. Inflation is at a 40-year high, customer loyalty is harder to earn and maintain, and margins are razor-thin as retailers battle increasing cost pressures. Also, keeping up with consumers’ unique tastes is difficult enough in the best of times but, in today’s marketplace, accurately cataloguing changes in shopper behavior has become a full-time job, especially when it comes to food and diet.
This webinar will provide insights from one of the leading food retail analysts - R.J. Hottovy, Head of Analytical Research at Placer.ai. R.J. will delve in into how retailers can effectively measure and engage shoppers. Once-siloed strategies such as e-Commerce, incentives, audience management, and media must be united and consistent in order to secure shoppers’ loyalty. To help brands and retailers prepare for what’s ahead, watch “The Future of Food Retail," presented by Placer.ai and The Food Institute.
This deep dive into the food retailing industry will:
• Provide the latest data and forecasts on foot traffic across various retailing channels (e.g., grocery, restaurants, dollar stores, C-stores).
• Explore the factors impacting the new shopper journey and consumer migration patterns.
• Discover format and shopper behavior shifts that will directly inform retail digital transformation strategy over the next five year.
• Provide the latest insights into Retail Media Networks and alternative revenue streams that will help food retailers drive revenue and margin growth.
• Outline activation strategies that brands and retailers need to employ now to successfully respond to ever-changing conditions and help prepare their business for what’s yet still to come.
Placer.ai is the most advanced foot traffic analytics platform allowing anyone with a stake in the physical world to instantly generate insights into any property for a deeper understanding of the factors that drive success. It is the first platform that fully empowers professionals in retail, commercial real estate, dining, and more to truly understand and maximize their offline activities with reporting capabilities that include visit trends, True Trade Areas, cannibalization/void analysis, demographics, cross-shopping, and favorite places. To learn more, visit https://hubs.li/Q019NFjv0.