This webinar, hosted by the Food Institute, will look at the major M&A trends in the food and beverage industry in 2022, featuring presentations by John Siegler of BMO Capital Markets and David Schoeder of The Food Partners.
John Siegler will discuss the M&A market trends and conditions across major food & beverage industry segments, as well as financial conditions across equity and debt markets.
David Schoeder will give an update on M&A in the food retail sector, taking a look at out how the supermarket landscape is changing and what the future may bring for food retailers in 2022.
The topics covered in the webinar will include the following:
• M&A interest levels among both strategic and private equity groups
• The recent rise of quasi-strategic deals (strategic + private equity-backed deals)
• The critical role of delivery and its implications for food retailers
• Capital availability on corporate balance sheets and investment funds
• Valuation multiple expectations in 2022
Food, Consumer and Agribusiness Group
Whether you’re a producer, processor, retailer or distributor, every company throughout the food continuum needs a financial partner that understands the factors that can impact their business. From emerging consumer trends and industry consolidation, to commodity fluctuations and economic cyclicality, our experienced team of specialists understands the issues affecting your company. We use that knowledge to develop tailored solutions that address your needs and helps you achieve your vision. To learn more about how we can help, visit bmoharris.com/food.