The food and beverage industry has gone through tremendous change over the past 12 months. 2021 has shown us that this industry can adapt quickly and pivot in the face of adversity. But what lies ahead for 2022?
Join the Food Institute on December 9th as we host a panel discussion to explore the future of the food and beverage industry. The webinar brings together a panel of thought leaders at IRI and Datassential who will discuss some of the major trends coming in 2022. The panel will provide key insights into the following topics:
• Consumer and shopper insights for food manufacturers, food retailers and foodservice operators
• How inflation and supply chain issues will likely affect companies and consumers
• E-commerce, Direct-To-Consumer (DTC), and mobility trends
• Restaurant industry outlook (e.g., menu items, formats, ghost kitchens, virtual brands)
• The evolution of delivery in foodservice and retail
Don’t miss out on a great opportunity to prepare your business for 2022 and beyond!
BMO Harris Bank
Food, Consumer and Agribusiness Group
Whether you’re a producer, processor, retailer or distributor, every company throughout the food continuum needs a financial partner that understands the factors that can impact their business. From emerging consumer trends and industry consolidation, to commodity fluctuations and economic cyclicality, our experienced team of specialists understands the issues affecting your company. We use that knowledge to develop tailored solutions that address your needs and helps you achieve your vision. To learn more about how we can help, visit www.bmoharris.com/food.