This Bonus Webinar is an exclusive interview with Nanja Hedal Kløverpris, Project Lead Corporate Environmental Strategy at Novo Nordisk.
During this interview Nanja talks about
• How she started working with sustainability (start – 03.49 min)
• Her career and the various roles she had at Novo Nordisk: from life cycle assessments and building bridges to marketing, to her role in the environmental department where she took part in developing the 2020 strategy aimed at using 100% of green electricity in production by 2020 (03.50 - 09.00 min)
• New strategy “Circular for Zero” to have 0 environmental impact by 2030 (09.01 – 14.24 min)
• Who she involved in developing the new strategy & how she engages the rest of the organisation implement it? (14.25 – 17.49 min)
• Factors driving the “Circular for Zero” strategy & sustainability efforts at Novo Nordisk (17.50 – 21.40 min)
• Development of the new strategy & organizational engagement across all departments incl. marketing, sales, procurement etc. (21.41 - 26.00 min)
• Change management efforts in place to implement the new strategy (26.01 – 38.58 min)
• Advice on how to embark on a circular journey & succeed in the organisational change process (38.58 – 48.40 min)
• Summary (48.40 – 50.00 min)
• Challenges and dilemmas Nanja faces in her daily work (50.01 – end)
PS. The webinar recording is in Danish.
PPS. There are only a few slides at the beginning, so you can just press play and enjoy listening to the interview!!