This is a live workshop, a co-lab of learning and sharing ideas.
For scientists, researchers, and science communicators, this is an opportunity to interact with a variety of experts in a unique forum of learning to help you improve your public outreach for a more meaningful, lasting connection with the public.
• Discover what a 'science experience' is and why it's so important.
• Learn how to craft your message and tell your research story.
• Use blogging and social media to build an audience.
• Develop quality videos to build your own channel.
• Understand how to turn data into amazing user experiences.
• Share your questions and ideas directly with the presenters.
• Get access to helpful resources for organizing your outreach.
• Connect with other communicators to build a support network.
• Join our invite-only Science Experience group on Facebook.