When most people hear the word "design" they think of a website, a logo, or maybe a product. They wouldn't be wrong, but those are just "deliverables" and the result of continuous research, testing, and a strategy for engaging with an intended audience.
If you have a deliverable mindset about design, you are missing out on the remarkable advantages that a practice in creative thinking can offer. Just a simple shift in perspective can open amazing doors of opportunity for your science. We'll talk about websites, logos, and products, but you'll never look at any of them the same way again after this CoLab.
Join us to discover ...
• the connection between science and design.
• how design can help you share your science story.
• human-centered design for solving problems.
• how to share a design culture in your team.
• how to practice or improve your design skills.
• what design can do for you.
More at www.spacetimelabs.co/colab04