Shantenu Agarwal, VP of AGI Ecosystems at Soul Machines, and Guest Speaker Ian Jacobs, Principal Analyst at Forrester discuss AI-Digital People being an emotional component for your customer experience.
Research has shown us that empathy plays a main driver in how we perceive the customer service experience. Customers tend to give higher marks to your brand based on emotion over ease and effectiveness of engagement.
According to Forrester, committing to empathy is easy; expressing it through brand and CX is hard. Google Trends reveals that, over the past five years, global search queries related to empathy hit peak popularity during May and June 2020. Although leaders recognize the need for empathy in CX, their intentions don’t translate seamlessly into action: Only 53% of global firms believe that their customer experiences show empathy for the consumer. Digital People can help scale this empathy throughout the customer experience.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Trends in customer service
- Why consumers crave empathy and why brands struggle to deliver it
- How, even in automated interactions, empathy uplevels the experience
- Current Digital People use cases
- Opportunities for leveraging AI- Digital People in your organization
(Source: Win And Retain Consumers During The Pandemic, Start With Empathy, Dec 17, 2020)