From getting a last minute scholarship to play d-1 football, to making it the NFL, and capitalizing on opportunities to be successful in business, check out how Chris has done it all.
Topics To Be Discussed:
- How to spot an opportunity in the market and test it before jumping all in.
- How to use someone else's customer base at first before building your own customer base.
- Expect failure - some of my biggest disappointments as a business owner.
- The Shark Tank experience: How did I get on the show, how did I prepare, what was it like on the show.
- Life after Shark Tank: The sales spike but so do the problems.
- How do you continue to grow as a company.
- Best tips for someone that wants to be an entrepreneur.
Chris is a former 3 year starter for the NFL. Through hard work and determination, he has helped now build two successful companies. His latest company Ice Shaker, was featured on ABC's Shark Tank and is now invested in by Mark Cuban and Alex...