For senior leaders and HR directors, the political, social and economic uncertainty ahead makes planning more challenging, but also more essential than ever before. In recent months we have seen leaders grappling with talent and recruitment issues such as:
• Dealing with high volumes of candidates and communicating with them all effectively
• Developing a resonant employer brand
• Creating a fair and efficient recruitment process
• Choosing the best selection process
• Onboarding new hires and keeping them engaged and included while remotely working
Join this interactive panel discussion, focused on sharing insights and inspiration, organised by skeeled in conjunction with Work Horizons. The panel consists of experienced leaders of people including Jo Carr, Karen Moore, and Nigel Betteridge from Work Horizons and Nicolas Speeckaert, and António Gomes from skeeled.
Please send us any questions that you would like to discuss during the event by sending them to - email@example.com - or join us to hear our insights on issues that have been raised by your peers.