Join us for a FREE 1-hour webinar as we hear from 5 top insurance officials on the challenges facing the insurance industry and what the NAIC regulatory roadmap looks like for 2021. Led by SILA/SILAF Board member Fred Karlinsky, Shareholder and Co-Chair of Greenberg Traurig's Insurance Regulatory & Transactions Practice, Commissioners from Alabama, Connecticut, Louisiana, South Carolina and Washington will discuss current regulatory and NAIC issue.
• Alabama Insurance Commissioner Jim L. Ridling
• Louisiana Insurance Commissioner Jim Donelon
• Connecticut Insurance Commissioner Andrew N. Mais, Secretary/Treasurer of the NAIC
• South Carolina Insurance Director Ray Farmer, Immediate Past President of the NAIC
• Washington Insurance Commissioner Mike Kreidler