Join us for the 18th Annual "Ready to Rocket" recognition list announcement featuring companies in the ICT, Clean Tech, Digital Health, Agri-Food and Life Science sectors.
Traditionally, this is a closed "in person" event for recognized companies, leading investors, and preeminent support organizations including Incubators, Accelerators, Associations, and Government leaders. In this special time of social distancing, this event is now an Online Webinar and we welcome participation more broadly to anyone in the British Columbia technology industry ecosystem.
The presentation features:
- Overview of 2019 performance of the last year's winners and the BC Tech sector
- Analysis of Trends in Emerging Technologies and High Growth Market Opportunities driving Revenue Growth in 2020 and beyond
- Commentary on Disruptive Technology Innovations in these Uncertain Times including Insights on Revenue Growth, Investment and Acquisitions
- Unveiling of the 2020 winners across each of the tech sub-sectors: ICT, Clean Tech, Digital Health, Agri-Food and Life Science.
- Commentary on Women in Technology Metrics
Presentation duration is 45 minutes with 15 minutes of Q&A.
READY TO ROCKET RECOGNITION PROGRAM
Ready to Rocket is a unique business recognition list that profiles B.C. technology companies with the greatest potential for revenue growth. Since 2003, the Ready to Rocket list has consistently predicted the revenue growth leaders and the companies most likely to attract investment.
Rocket Builders is joined by CBRE, Garibaldi Capital, Go Recruitment,
McMillan LLP, the City of New Westminster and PwC in congratulating the 2020 winners.
Geoffrey Hansen is an experienced technology entrepreneur, analyst and investor currently working as both a Strategic Advisor (Rocket Builders) and as an Investment Banker (Garibaldi Capital Advisors).
Reg Nordman is an accomplished technology executive with over 30 years experience in B2B sales. His expertise on sales best practices has made him an in-demand speaker, blogger and strategic advisor to companies large and small.
Dave Thomas is an executive, business consultant and advisor for a number of technology companies and manages the Rocket Builders ‘Go-to-Market Program’ as well as being an Instructor and Mentor-in-Residence at Simon Fraser University (SFU).
Thealzel is an entrepreneur and angel investor. She manages the VANTEC Angel Network and the Vancouver Chapter of the Keiretsu Forum. She is a founder and president of the E-Fund - an angel investment fund.