ESG investing has reached an inflection point, transitioning from an interesting concept to business as usual at most firms. New rule-making and policies on definitions of ESG funds and heavier scrutiny on ESG disclosure by issuers are on the horizon in many markets. However, there remain challenges when it comes to ESG data quality. Best practice in ESG integration across the lifecycle of investment processes is still being established.
This webinar will explore ESG integration across multiple classes asking questions :
- How do different approaches to materiality affect unique investment strategies?
- How is ESG integrated in cycles of the investment process i.e. active management, proxy voting, and client reporting?
- What are the implications of upcoming regulations and reporting standards on ESG dataset quality?
1. 2020 ESG Playbook (15 trends that set the stage in 2020 - by 18 industry leaders and influencers) - http://solutions.refinitiv.com/2020-esg-playbook
2. Refinitiv Sustainability Perspectives podcast focused on ESG and sustainable finance - https://www.refinitiv.com/en/sustainable-finance/sustainability-perspectives
3. Special report: ESG vs. financial performance of large cap firms - https://www.refinitiv.com/en/resources/white-paper/esg-score-vs-financial-performance
4. Erik Thedéen's speech at Driving Global Standards on Sustainable Finance - https://www.fi.se/en/published/presentations/2020/erik-thedeens-speech-at-driving-global-standards-onsustainable-
5. 30-day complimentary access to Refinitiv ESG data - http://solutions.refinitiv.com/try-refinitiv-esg-data