In the second of our new series of insightful webinars, Frances Barrett will share how to convert 'Reactive to Proactive' asthma management.
Learning outcomes for this webinar will include:
- Asthma 'a long term condition' - what does this mean?
- Education before medication - asthma's underlying pathophysiology is inflammation - like a rumbling volcano - how should this be addressed long term?
- Safe and effective asthma management - dampening down the underlying 'volcanic' inflammation - to help prevent an eruption
- Aim to keep our asthma patients away from the 'Cliff Edge' and STOP chasing symptoms by using a 'finger in the dyke' approach - which signifies DANGER
- Understand why SABAs are 'Blue light' emergency medications and not asthma 'management medication'
- Support asthma patients to be symptom free - unchain them - set them free
This non-promotional webinar has been sponsored by Sandoz who have had no editorial input into the presentation. At the end of the webinar, there will be a short promotional session from Sandoz.