1 Hour Webinar
Mark Radley shows you inside our glass blowing workshop for a live demonstration then on to a technical discussion on the bespoke design options for all Radleys reactors. In this webinar we look at the process of making a glass jacketed reactor and some of the options for customisation. We start in the glass blowing workshop for a live demonstration and then move to a more detailed look at the bespoke design options available for our jacketed reactors. We review a variety of subjects including reactor geometry, thermal fluid connections, lid port design, drain valves and more.
Key Learning Objectives:
1. Insight into manufacturing jacketed glass reactors.
2. Custom reactor design possibilities.
3. Which design features are important to get good results and a reliable, robust reaction system.
Who Should Watch?
1. Chemists involved in scale up and scale down of processes.
2. Process development chemists.
3. Existing Reaction system users.
*Please note that due to a technical interruption the start is missing from the recording.
Unable to register? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org