Over the last two decades, the global pharmaceutical industry has been working to secure the supply chain, through the development and implementation of serialization standards. With the 1st generation of Track and Trace solutions being up to ten years old now, it is time for the pharma industry to get their supply chains ready for the next step of Serialization 2.0. With it, following areas of potential improvement can be tackled:
• New packaging requirements show need for state of the art machinery (L1 and L2)
• Close proprietary architecture
• Vendor lock in
• Expensive IT infrastructure
• Growing requirements for Aggregation
• Demand for a modern solution has evolved
This webinar illustrates how easy it is to migrate to Serialization 2.0 with an open software platform and leading-edge hardware. Flexible machines with modular functionalities at highest quality standards ensure low reject rates and low downtime to maximize the OEE (Overall-Equipment-Efficiency). Low training and service requirements as well as upgradability ensure one of the best TCO (Total-Cost-of-Ownership) and a long lifetime.
Syntegon is a leading provider for Level 1 – 2 systems. advanco, a leading provider for Level 3 Item Serialization, providing intelligent solutions for the cross-industry serialization of products, with particular focus on the global pharmaceutical industry.
Register for this webinar to hear from leading serialization providers why the need for modernization and consolidation of the pharmaceutical supply chain is mandatory and what value Serialization 2.0 brings to your company.
Supply Chain Managers
• Benefits of Serialization 2.0 in the Pharmaceutical Supply Chain
• Open modern serialization software platform
• State of the art machines and integration kits
• Cost saving with Serialization 2.0