• What is the ideal time to quit a job, switch careers, or get married?
• How can you use the hidden patterns of the day to build the ideal schedule?
• How can you turn a stumbling beginning into a fresh start?
• Why is singing in time with other people as good for you as exercise?
Listen for the answers as career coach, Carol Ross ’83, GMcC ’87, interviews Daniel H. Pink '86, the #1 bestselling author of Drive and To Sell Is Human. In his newest book, When, Pink unlocks the scientific secrets to good timing to help you flourish at work, at school, and at home.
Everyone knows that timing is everything. But we don’t know much about timing itself. Our lives are a never-ending stream of “when” decisions: when to start a business, schedule a class, get serious about a person. Yet we make those decisions based on intuition and guesswork.
In this webinar, you will learn:
• The truth of timing as a science, not an art
• How best to live, work, and succeed, based on a rich trove of research from psychology, biology, and economics
• The best way to make use of breaks for peak performance