Learning to tell your personal story in an engaging and memorable way will unlock opportunities that will help you further your career. Developing your storytelling skills will help you gain confidence in your ability to advocate for yourself, to make an impression on new audiences, and to influence colleagues and clients to understand your thoughts in a deeper and more memorable way.
In this interactive, fast-paced virtual workshop, participants will learn professional storytelling tools to help with...
• Generating engaging conversations with strangers, colleagues and clients.
• Learning how to “mine” your own memories to transform personal experiences into professional examples.
• Using descriptive language to better engage with audiences.
• Highlighting unique background characteristics to hone your personal “elevator pitch”.
• Learning how to use important and compelling moments from your life to demonstrate transferable skills in an interview or networking setting.
• Practicing customizing the way you tell your stories to grab the attention of varied audiences.