Are you among the 22 million Americans who want to write a book but have not found the time, motivation or steps to fulfill this goal?
In this webinar, Northwestern Alums Sara Connell and Laura Holtz will share how they, as two Chicago mothers with little time to write, went from book idea to publication- even Oprah! Sara will share tips from her coaching program How to Write a Book in 12 Weeks and the 3 most important things that will help an aspiring author go all the way with their book.
Participants will learn:
- Why millions of people in America want to write a book but few actually do.
- How to take a book idea to a successful book concept.
- How to move past self-doubt, procrastination, and feeling overwhelmed - and start writing.
- A three-step roadmap to ensure you finish your book.
- How authors can use writing books as a way to give back to causes that transform our planet.
- Why Sara and Laura believe that, if you have a calling to write, the world needs to hear your message.