The paid and organic search algorithms are increasingly drifting closer. Over the past few years marketers have been doing the same, inching their way to co-optimization strategies. But in 2021 it’s no longer a choice. Join the April keynote for real-world examples of teams working across expertise in paid search, SEO, and social media areas of expertise working together to drive success.
Specifically, attendees will learn:
- How organic optimizations not only improve your rankings, but ALL site traffic.
- Why Google’s featured campaign types will only work if you have a sound SEO strategy.
- How to leverage paid data for organic optimizations.
- Why search term data is becoming increasingly limited and what this means for marketers.
- The importance of reporting across channels, not just in SEO and paid silos.