In this session we will discuss the prevalence of feline OA, how the nursing team can work with cat caregivers and the rest of the veterinary team to recognise and diagnose feline OA, and the role of the nursing team in the on-going management of feline OA.
5 THINGS THE DELEGATES WILL LEARN DURING THIS SESSION:
- The prevalence of feline OA
- How they can aid in the diagnosis of feline OA
- How they can improve the diagnosis rates of OA in their clinic
- How they can aid in the treatment and management of feline OA
- How they can integrate this into their clinic