The microbiome is an area where we have only just started finding out about all the interactions that it plays within the body. Not just on digestive health but also on our neurological wellbeing and on the immune system.
5 THINGS THE DELEGATES WILL LEARN DURING THIS SESSION:
- The current evidence base behind the use of probiotics
- The use of probiotics alongside antibiotics
- How probiotics can aid in the reduction of antibiotic resistance
- How prebiotics influence the GI environment to benefit probiotics
- Where should we be using probiotics in veterinary practice