iubenda is a leading provider specializing in legal texts for websites and apps in 8 languages for more than 35,000 customers worldwide.
This webinar is designed to help you prepare for the new GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) coming up in May 2018.
We will share best-practices, show you a live-demo of iubenda's privacy solution and answer any questions you might have.
Content of the Webinar:
* Introduction: About us
* What is the GDPR?
* The right to data portability
* The right to be forgotten
* The principle of accountability
* Privacy by design and privacy by default
* Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA)
* Data Protection Officer (DPO)
* The notification of a data breach
* Live-Demo of iubenda's privacy solution
The webinar will be held in English and is free. After signing up you will receive an email with a link, which lets you sign in shortly before the webinar starts.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you on Thursday May 17th!