Every recession creates winners and losers. In late 2007 some companies were better-prepared to navigate around the upcoming challenges than others. When the next one comes, wouldn’t it be great if your company is one of them? Jabian Consulting conducted a nationwide survey and interviewed CFO’s to:
1. Validate that companies are already behaving as if a recession is coming
2. Determine what companies are doing to prepare for the downturn
Come join us as we discuss the actions you can take today as you seek to prepare your company for any coming economic headwinds.
• CFO’s have a consensus around the likelihood of a recession in the next 18 months
• There are several internal barriers that can limit a CFO’s ability to implement cost controls
• We have uncovered several actions your company can take in the short-term, that will help navigate these challenges