*Unfortunately the session ended before we could conclude it. The speakers will answer some of the questions left unanswered and we will post them. Those who registered will be notified!*
Lectures and Q&A at the end
Learning Objectives of Dr. Novitch’s lecture:
1. Brief overview of pulmonary rehabilitation with pathophysiology.
2. Similarities and dissimilarities between pulmonary rehabilitation in chronic lung disease and COVID-19 pneumonia.
3. Simple procedures for therapy, oxygen supplementation and documentation in COVID pneumonia.
Learning objectives of Dr. Federica’s lecture:
1. Understand dimension and degree of respiratory disability in COVID-19 patients.
2. Spot the intervention strategies in different care settings.
3. How to evaluate the evolution of COVID-19 patients' respiratory disability.