Docker and Kubernetes pave the way for running federated, scalable and redundant systems on the Cloud and on the Edge with the same technology. In this introductory webinar we will go over the history, fundamentals and usage of Docker and Kubernetes and present key takeaways for CTOs and developers. We'll also cover the key benefits of using this technology in both the development and deployment of Qt applications.
We will discuss:
• Short history Docker and Kubernetes
• Why are containers suddenly so popular?
• The benefits of using Docker with Qt applications
• Kubernetes for the Cloud and for the Edge
• Moving to containers and Kubernetes: How and Why