NB: This live webinar covers the same content as the first webinar on 5/9. It is aimed at students who could not make it to earlier streams.
FREE STUDENT WEBINAR:
We’ve all heard it before; the early bird catches the worm. So how early is early? Also, what are we meant to do with the time we have available? Based on our ongoing conversations with top UCAT scorers (3100+, equivalent to 98th in UCAT 2020), starting early and doing the right thing provides far more upside than you may have realised.
Early and intelligent preparation significantly boosts your chances of achieving an elite UCAT score. Furthermore, as a bonus, you gain the time to do the other things you need to complete (i.e. ATAR, interview, voluntary, etc.) without compromising your personal life. Sounds like a ‘win-win’ situation to us!
It also means that anything under 9 months of prep is considered quite late since the top students average 12-24 months of structured UCAT prep. This session will run through the pros and cons of your current UCAT prep plan in the most direct and comprehensive way you’ve ever seen before.
In this webinar, Ray, iCanMed’s education advisor, will share with you the following topics to help you start early and reap the rewards!
- All the advantages of starting UCAT preparation 9 to 12 months before the test date (NB: UCAT is sat in July every year)
- The massive (and very avoidable) risks that are almost guaranteed to make your life substantially more difficult
- A perfect study plan to help you organise your UCAT study in a way to minimise the time taken away from schoolwork, interview preparation and other important commitments
- An up-to-date mini mock test containing UCAT questions based on the 2021 exam
- Comprehensive teaching to help you learn how to solve questions correctly and prepare for the UCAT intelligently
iCanMed Results: Why You Should Listen to Us!
In UCAT 2020, iCanMed students dominated the test where approximately 53% of all the students who scored 90th to 99th percentile (i.e. top 10% of ALL candidates) used the iCanMed UCAT Course to prepare. Even more impressive, approximately 71% of all the students who scored 96th to 99th percentile (i.e. top 4% of ALL candidates) were iCanMed students.