FREE PARENT WEBINAR:
Receiving a medical school offer in recent years is more demanding than ever before. To be considered competitive candidates, students are required to achieve a 99+ ATAR, alongside a 95th+ percentile in UCAT, a brilliant interview performance while excelling in all other aspects of life beyond the classroom. Yet, despite this common knowledge, why are so few students able to achieve these results? What are they doing wrong? What is not working?
In this webinar, Ray, iCanMed’s education advisor, will share with you the most critical reasons behind why most ambitious students are doomed to fail from the outset. We frequently tell our students: “working hard on something that is not helpful will never give you desirable results no matter how much you want it to”. Topics include:
- The reasons why do most students quickly lose motivation, focus and commitment in preparation
- List of deadly assumptions, misconceptions, misunderstandings that almost every student and parent believes in regarding effective UCAT and interview preparation
- Why study the UCAT and interview the same way as school subjects is ludicrous
- Why most students are overworking but under-developing the necessary skills to ace the UCAT and interview
- A selection of research-based recommendations that will help your child walk on the path of UCAT and interview success without wasting any more time and energy
iCanMed Results: Why You Should Listen to Us!
In UCAT 2020, iCanMed students dominated the test where approximately 53% of all the students who scored 90th to 99th percentile (i.e. top 10% of ALL candidates) used the iCanMed UCAT Course to prepare. Even more impressive, approximately 71% of all the students who scored 96th to 99th percentile (i.e. top 4% of ALL candidates) were iCanMed students. iCanMed students form the overwhelming percentage of the successful candidate selected for every medical and dental program in Australasia.